Monday, January 16, 2012

AsianVogue: Your One-Stop Shop for Shoes and Bags


For the past few days (and weeks) I've been talking and sharing about shoes. Last semester, my good classmate Lai shared about AsianVogue - an online shop for killer shoes and bags. I checked it out as soon as I possibly I can and I am deeply in love with their wide collections of shoes. I even bookmarked it!

I was planning to buy a pair from their fabulous collection but it might not arrive in time for the ball where I will be wearing them. I still am planning to buy some pairs from their shop but I still have a lot of saving to do.

Here are some of the shoes from their shop:





Check them out now! Click here for AsianVogue's classy site! Be amazed and fall in love with their wide collection. Plus, the owner is easy to communicate with. :) AsianVogue also has a page in Facebook! Click here.

This good shop also has an on-going shopping spree giveaway. For details, check out their Tumblr page.


Get your new kicks from this shop now! Spread the word! Cheers!



Jode <3

No comments:

Post a Comment